Hi, my name is Raven (yes like the bird) i'm kinda awkward but i will answer any questions and I love getting random questions i try to be funny so hopefully you'll think i am! I'm also half british so I guess that means
I'm half cool? I really just reblog whatever i feel like reblogging but lots of sherlock, doctor who, supernatrual and whatever im currently obcessed with, i hope you find my blog to your liking.
- dean: hey sammy i gotta talk to you about something
- sam: k
- dean: so...so it's like this all right
- dean: you know how i love pie the best
- sam: *sigh* yes i know how you love pie the best
- dean: yeah, i always did. since i can remember.
- dean: and if anybody ever even asked me to eat cake--
- sam: you'd throw a bitch fit
- dean: i'd politely decline, shut up sammy i'm talking
- dean: anyway, all my life it was pie and not cake, not ever.
- dean: but imagine that one day this cake came into my life
- dean: this really amazing cake
- dean: like it looks like the most delicious thing to sit on a plate
- dean: plucked from god's own dessert tray if you will
- dean: and i'm like, damn, i need to eat this cake right now
- dean: and it's not like i don't still love pie, right, like pie is still awesome
- dean: but this cake looks so good that i might never eat pie again
- dean: i could see myself making sweet love to this cake for the rest of my life
- sam: dean wat
- sam: what are you even saying
- dean: i might be a little bit gay for cas
Please read this****
If a thief forces you to take money from an ATM, do not argue or resist. What you should do is punch your pin in reverse. EX: if your pin is 1234 you punch 4321. The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck in the machine and the machine will immediately alert the police without the theif’s knowledge. Every ATM has this feature.
Reblog this so everyone knows, this happens all the time especially in the city
tumblr teaches me so much more than anyone else does about life situations
i am reminded that english is a flawed language every time I am forced to use “that that” in a sentence
me every morning
i knew this was going to come from that scene i fucking called it
fairywine answered: Little Cas and Dean together, with babysitter!Sam? PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
“GIMME BACK MY ANGEL!!!!!”
“Dean, Cas isn’t a commodity! And you can have him back when you—OW, STOP THAT!!!!”
“Dean! You can play with Cas when you stop pulling on his wings.”
Cas sniffled into Sam’s shoulder and peered down at Dean who was tugging uselessly on the leash Sam had to wrap around him. He kept wandering off and tugging little Castiel around with him, determined to help him feed the ducks.
Dean stopped his war with the leash to glare and pout at Sam the only way a child can.
“Sam, Cas likes it! He told me so!”
Sam sighed and knelt down, letting Castiel’s feet touch the floor and let his wings flutter to the side.
“Cas? Is that true?”
Cas shyly ducked his head. “I like it sometimes but,” he stopped to glare at Dean, his tiny wings ruffling angrily. “Dean! Sometimes you pull too hard an’ it hurts.”
Cas felt his eyes water a little and he burrowed his head into Sam’s jacket. All of Dean’s fight when out of him and he looked helplessly at Sam. Sam pulled a face that looked like he smelled something nasty and also looked like an ‘I-told-you-so’ was on the horizon.
Dean hated when Sam was right.
He shuffled up to his angel and stroked a hand down Cas’ wings before resting on his back. “‘m sorry, Cas. I won’t touch your wings no more.”
Castiel’s head whipped around and glared at Dean. “No!” He blushed and shuffled even closer to Dean so there was very little space between them. “I like when you touch, just don’t tug, ‘kay?”
Dean nodded vigorously and reached around to hug his friend. He laughed when Castiel’s wings fluttered happily and knocked Dean around the ears.
Dean reached for the second harness at the end of Sam’s stupid kid leash and hooked Castiel into the restraint before grabbing his angel’s hand.
He looked up at Sam.
“C’mon, Sammy! Ducks!”
Sam’s mouth was hanging open and he felt the two little monsters in his care tug at the leash.
Cas looked up at him, tugging on his leash. “Come, Sam. Dean and I must provide for the ducklings! It’s the rules.”
Dean grinned and high-fived his friend before they both wrapped pudgy hands around the red harness and pulled. Between the two of them, they managed to get Sam walking towards the lake.
Sam just shook his head, baffled at the strange relationship between the baby angel and Dean. Kids these days.
I DIDN’T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE TO DIE FROM CUTE BUT THERE YOU GO